Monday 13 October 2014

Tic Tac Toe

It's Monday again and that means it is time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  This week we have a Tic Tac Toe board for you.  I chose to work with Pastel Green, Happy Birthday and Free Space.  I decided my free space would represent Buttons.


The challenge is sponsored this week by Dr Digi. 


The image I used is called Hole in One Hal.  I used a green striped paper for the background.  I also used some pastel green grosgrain ribbon, some pastel green star shaped buttons, a sentiment from Sans Designs and textured cardstock from DCWV.  Colouring is with copic markers.

Why not head on over to Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog.  While you are over there have a look at the Inspiration cards from the Design Team as well as the Tic Tac Toe board.  We'd love to see you add your project to the challenge.

I would also like to enter my card into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/AG-ch-2-dr-digi.html
Milk Coffee - Lots of Layers
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/lots-of-layers-challenge.html



2 comments:

  1. Brill card Suze! I love the cute buttons and the colours you've used. :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and what a fun image! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    CB Owner

    ReplyDelete