Tuesday 5 August 2014

Path Of Positivity - Challenge #17: Possibilities

It is the first Monday in the month - so that means it is time for the August challenge at Path Of Positivity.  This month the theme is Possibilities.  To see the inspiration from the other DT members and to find out the details of the challenge, head over to Path Of Positivity Challenge blog.

Here is my inspiration piece:



I was particularly drawn to the quote by Thomas Merton that I have used here.  I feel we all need to recognize the possibilities as well as the challenges offered to us.  I know it is something that I need to remind myself of often.

I have used an image from The Stamping Boutique called Escape The Tower.  I coloured the image using copic markers and then added some Stickles to her wings. 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card...love your sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Suze! Love what you have done with this darling image - it's perfect for this challenge, isn't it? I especially like that you colored the tower red. It "escaped" me that lighthouses are generally red or white, and the red really brings the rest of the image out! Love the sentiment, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lOVE the sentiment you used!! So true in every part of life! This image is fantastic, and you showcased it perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete