Tuesday 19 August 2014

Christmas Tree

A simple Christmas tree which I glittered up:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Favourite things (glitter + CAS style)
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/chnc-challenge-190-these-are-few-of-my.html
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge (sketch)
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-08-13-14

I have used a background paper from a Christmas paper pad by DCWV.  The image is from Oak Pond Creations and has been coloured with copic markers E18, E15, G17, G14 and then Stickles added.  I also added some Stickles to some of the chevrons to match the sketch at The Outlawz Challenge.  The faux stitching around the image has been done with the appropriately named Distress Marker -  "Pine Needles".  Here in New Zealand our Christmas tree is the pine tree (or Pinus Radiata as it is correctly called!).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering another lovely card for CHNC challenge 190 - hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete