Saturday 12 July 2014

Thank You Butterfly

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this card.  However, I forgot that it had a colour twist so I can't actually enter it into that challenge!




I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Red, White and Blue
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-214-red-white-and-blue.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (butterfly)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/pinspirational-challenge-115.html

I have used a butterfly patterned paper which I think is from Kaisercraft.  The image is from Anne's Cards 4 U and coloured with a combinaton of copic markers and Stickles.  I added some red and white twine and a sentiment I typed on the computer.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors of your butterfly!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete