Wednesday 2 July 2014

Birdie on a Branch

I am cutting it really fine on this card making the deadline!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/past-sketch-with-twist-buttons-and-bows.html
Robyn's Fetish - Stripes or Dots (Dots)
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-218-stripes-or-dots-6292014.html

I have used a spotted paper which I matted with chocolate brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Sami Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers C2, C0, B99, B93 and E18.  I added some glitter tape from American Crafts, some twine and a twine bow plus three blue buttons in the shape of flowers

3 comments:

  1. You made the dead line! What a cute card. What a great color combo and cute image. Thanks for joining us.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Suze! Love that glitter tape and those flower buttons. Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card. I love the glitter tape that you used. Really makes the bird stand out. Thank You for sharing with The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete