Tuesday 1 July 2014

On Time

I know someone who lives by this saying!   Very frustrating when I'm waiting for her - but that's just her! 

I have created this card as an Inspiration card for the new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs which is "Make Us Laugh".  The sponsor for the challenge is Bugaboo Stamps who have heaps of suitable images in their shop.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Patterned Paper - July Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-july.html

I have used a paper with watches all over it.  The image is Stella Peeker - On Time from Bugaboo Stamps.  I have coloured the clock to match the paper and then used some brighter coloured copic markers to colour Stella.  I coloured some white pearls (two different sizes) to match the background paper and added the smaller ones to the centres of the watches and three larger ones to the sentiment.  I also added some doodling around the image and sentiment with a Distress Marker (I think it was Pumice Stone that I used).

No comments:

Post a Comment