Tuesday 17 June 2014

Congradulations

I love this sentiment!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge - Colour + Twist (polka dots)
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge/forum/topics/june-10th-colour-challenge
Little Miss Muffet - Funky Hair
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-87-funky-hair.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Graduation
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-216-graduation-cards-6152014.html

I have used a polka dot patterned paper for my background to match the bow in her hair.  I decided that this would be my "twist" for The Outlawz Colour Challenge.  The image is from Little Miss Muffet and has been coloured in copic markers.  I originally intended to colour the hair orange but then decided that wasn't funky enough - orange is a normal hair colour!  So when I found a colour palette at The Outlawz using a purple shade I decided to go with that.  The sentiment I used comes from Desert Diva.  I also added some colour using copic markers to some offwhite pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cool is this card!, it is indeed a fab sentiment :)
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges
    Hope you'll join us for our new challenge on Thursday :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wobnderful sentiment, cute card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, how fun! I adore this image and she is super sweet with the purple hair. So glad you joined us for the funky hair challenge at LMM!

    ReplyDelete