Tuesday 10 June 2014

Aurora Gardening.

This is the first time I have entered the challenge at The East Wind Challenge - I found this challenge much the same way as I seem to find a lot of good challenges.  I follow the blog of Crafting Vicky and she seems to know where all the good ones are! So, if you are reading this Vicky - Thanks.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
The East Wind Challenge - Embossing (Dry)
http://www.theeastwind.com/2014/06/challenge-8-embossing-wet-or-dry.html

I have used a background paper from Kaisercraft.  The embossed panel has been created using an offcut of yellow cardstock and an embossing folder called Spring Flowers.  I decorated the flower centres with some pearls too.  I also added three larger pearls to the main card.  The image is Aurora Gardening from The East Wind.  I coloured her using some nice bright copic marker colours. Matting is green glitter cardstock from DCWV.

2 comments:

  1. That's for sure, Suze. Vicky knows them all. LOL So glad you found us. Your card is adorable. Thanks so much for joining our Embossing challenge at The East Wind. Hope to see you again. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable! The embossing and the pretty frame around Aurora are so pretty. Great colouring of this image. So glad Vicky led you to us! Thanks for joining our Embossing challenge at The East Wind. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete