Sunday 18 May 2014

Up In The Air

I know that feeling!  Although, this challenge isn't talking about feeling up in the air - it is more about things that are up in the air.  The obvious ones would be planes, balloons and kites - I decided to go with more natural things up in the air - clouds and moon or sun.


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Up In The Air
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/eureka-stamps-challenge-89-up-in-air.html
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-177.html

I used a spotted paper for the background - I think it comes from Kaisercraft.  The image is from Eureka Stamps.  The die is one I bought recently when my daughter and I took a week's break to recharge our energy levels.  It is one from a Spellbinder set.  I coloured the image in copic markers and then used Stickles - Star Dust for the clouds.  I added some blue satin ribbon and bow to the lower part of the card.

3 comments:

  1. Great card and the frame around the image caught my eye. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Up in the Air." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card and, of course, that image. :)

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool take on the challenge. Love that image and fab new die cut!

    ReplyDelete