Tuesday 20 May 2014

Spring Shopping

I thought about how we spring clean and sometimes need to buy new stuff at that time.  Decided to combine spring butterflies with a shopping image:


I am entering the following challenges:
Flat Friends - Dies
http://flatfriendschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-20-dies-andor-punches-x.html
The Outlawz Challenge - Colour palette + twist (3 of something)
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge/forum/topics/may-13th-colour-challenge

I have used a background paper from Kaisercraft for this card.  The image is from Flat Friends and has been coloured with my copic markers.  The die that I have used is my favourite one from Marianne's Designs.  I have also added three butterflies and some tiny pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - I love the Marianne's Design die cute and the beautiful colours you've chosen. Really cute idea combining the spring clean and shopping idea too - perfect :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends - hope you have a lovely week, Em xx

    ReplyDelete