Thursday 8 May 2014

Creative Bug on the Loose


It's time for the second monthly challenge at Creative Bug on the Loose.  This time the theme is Anything Goes.  A freebie is provided - although you could use any image from the Creative Bug Digital Snapshots Store.  Here is my card using Angelina Flowertina Sitting:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Patterned Paper
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-92-patterned-paper.html
CHNC - Patterned Paper - May
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad (I think it may be Kaisercraft).  The image is Angelina Flowertina sitting from Creative Bug on the Loose.  I have coloured using copic markers E00, R17, R14,  plus added a tiny pearl to her dress tie.  I also used a Memory Box die cut from silver cardstock behind the image.  I embellished the die with a couple of tiny pearls.  The matting is red cardstock.  Dies used for the image and matting are from Spellbinder.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I really like the piece you have going down the left side and of course the pretty robin at the top. Nice touch adding the little pearl to her dress tie and that die cut you used behind the image is spectacular. Again, great idea to embellish it with a couple tiny pearls. Thanks Suze for spreading the word about our newest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, Suze! Love your patterned paper and that beautiful die-cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah bless she s adorable hun fabulous job hugs Judith (teamie) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete