Monday 19 May 2014

A New Challenge for me to try

I came across a challenge that I hadn't participated in before, so thought I would give it a go this week.  Here is my card:

I am entering the following challenges:
Creative Colours - Orange, Pink, Kraft and Rhinestones
http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/creative-colors-challenge-10.html
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-46.html
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Use some ribbon
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-10-use-some-ribbon.html

I have used a background paper from a Kraft paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Doodle Pantry and coloured with copic markers YG06, YG03, YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00, RV23, RV21.  I added an orange organza bow and some small pink rhinestones.

Here is the inspiration picture:

9 comments:

  1. Oh crap, I just realized I haven't done my doodle pantry card for this month. I better get moving. Yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the orange bow~ Thanks so much for joining us for Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 46!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Great use of those colors!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with a wonderful bow and wonderful colouring of the image! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #46!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with wonderful coloring and a crsip, clean design. Thanks for participating in this month's Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 46.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us for DPDC#46! Great coloring of the DP image and a wonderful clean, crisp design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable creation! Great colors. Perfect for our ribbon challenge at Open Minded Crafting. Thanks for playing. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the bling you have used on your card! Great make!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm back with a different DT hat on to say this is awesome!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete