Tuesday 18 March 2014

Hi There!

Time for me to try a new challenge (at least for me it is - probably been around for ages!).

I am entering the following challenges:
Digi Choosday - Spring Florals (#9)
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/wk-9-digi-choosday-challengespring.html
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - First Day of Spring
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-march-13-19-anything-goes-with-the

I have used a paper from a paper pad (I think it is from MME).  The image is from Polka Doodles and has been coloured with copic markers E00, YR07, YR04, Y06, E35, E33, R05, R02.  I added a sentiment from Desert Diva and some faux stitching using a Distress Marker.  The rose has been handcrafted using some scrap paper and a Spellbinder die.  I also added some pearls (some of which I added colour to using copic markers.

I'm not sure if I can also enter this card into Digi Choosday - Challenge #10 as it fits the Girls theme.  If someone reading this knows whether I can or not, can they please leave me a comment.  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday. Take care Zo xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete