Sunday 30 March 2014

Calla Lily Sympathy Card

I always seem to associate Calla Lilies with Sympathy Cards.  I decided to colour these ones in a soft mint green colour.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Corrosive Challenge - Green or Recycled (Green)
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-195-go-green.html

I used a background paper from Kaisercraft for this card.  The image is from The Stamping Chef and has been outline coloured with G000.  I matted the image onto some glitter cardstock from DCWV and then also added some white pearls from Sullivans to the card.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Suze
    Browsed around and love your style of card making .
    For this one I love the soft colouring of lilys and the back ground .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft, delicate and a perfect card to use for a Sympathy card. Love this beautiful image, and what a great idea to just use the one color, highlight with the silver & mat on the pretty kraft dp. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete