Friday 21 March 2014

April Showers

April Showers Bring May Flowers.  They might in the Northern Hemisphere but I think here the only thing they bring is weeds!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-79-anything-goes.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Include some green
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-76.html
Eureka Stamps - Rain Showers and Rainbow
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/eureka-stamps-weekly-challenge-81-rain.html



I have used a background paper of clouds and rainbows from Provo Craft.  The image is from Eureka Stamps.  I think it is supposed to be a birthday image but I thought it looked like he was dancing in the rain!  Colouring is with copic markers and faux stitching with Distress Marker.  I have also used some green grosgrain ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. What a happy little cat! It looks like he is having a good time dancing! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, so cute. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck.
    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Suze - Such a cute kitty! He does look like he's dancing! What an adorable card! So glad you joined us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Include Some Green/St. Patrick's Day challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Suze such a cute image, i love cats so its a winner in my eyes, Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck, Julie Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute! thanks for playing at Eureka this week...nice to see your Eureka images!

    ReplyDelete