Thursday 16 January 2014

Sparkle It Up! Scribbles Designs Challenge #13

Here is your chance to grab your glitter, sparkles and other forms of bling and get to it!  It is time for another challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog.

Here is my inspiration card for this challenge:

And while you are there - help us celebrate the one year Blogiversary!



I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
Robyn's Fetish - No Patterned Paper
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/challenge-194-no-pattern-paper-card.html
Card Makin Mamas - Anything Goes
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/cmm78-anything-goes-sponsored-by-art-by.html

For this card, I pulled out some of my glitter cardstock from DCWV.  The image is Watermelon Doodle from Scribbles Designs.   I coloured this with my copic markers and added heaps of Stickles - Crystal to the watermelon pieces.  The birthday sentiment is from Sans Designs and I also added some pink pearls as embellishments.  I left the card relatively CAS so that the sparkle and glitz wasn't overshadowed!!!






2 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture you added………….Even in the absence of pattern paper……...your card is very lovely!………..Thanks for joining us at Robyn's
    Fetish this week………We hope to see you back again next week.

    SOMA
    (Robyn's Fetish DT)

    ReplyDelete