Thursday 9 January 2014

Pizza Party

After a bit of a holiday break, we now have the first weekly challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  Choose 3 of your favourite embellishments and show them off.  For mine, I chose to work with mesh ribbon, bling and faux stitching.  I have just been on swim camp and wrote this post up ready to go before I left.  Only trouble is I forgot to add the picture of my card and didn't have the SD card with me.  So apologies that this post is late......but it is there now!


I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
(I will add some later - need to get this up now as it is soooooooo late!



I have used a background paper from Rosie's Studio which I blinged up a bit.  The image is Pizza Party Cat from QKR Stampede which I coloured using copic markers.  Added a bit of cheese drippings to the pizza and some Glossy Accents to the pizza, pizza drippings, cat's eyes and teeth.  The sentiment is from Delicious Doodles.

1 comment: