Saturday 25 January 2014

Friday Freebie Challenge

Friday is my favourite day of the week.  Not only is it the end of the week but it is the day of the Bugaboo freebie!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Friday Freebie Challenge
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/bugaboo-is-turning-fourcome-celebrate.html

I have used a paper from Provo Craft.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I have added four stars from my local dollar type store pacific section.  Matting is textured cardstock from DCWV.

2 comments:

  1. Love your project thanks so much for joining in our Fours Be with You Challenge in our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious card!! I love Bugaboo! The stars look fab, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete