Saturday 7 December 2013

Santa has forgotten his job!

Santa has forgotten he is meant to be delivering presents.......and is off water skiing.  He is probably here in NZ where it is summer time!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - November Recipe
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/november-recipe-challenge.html
Catch The Bug - Holiday Chaos Celebration
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/holiday-chaos-celebration.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/chnc-challenge-extra-for-december.html
Brown Sugar - Sports
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/challenge-71-sports.html

I have used some offcuts of various papers in blue, green and gold to create the background.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I hand wrote a sentiment that popped in to my mind when I looked at the image!  I have also added some Peelcraft border sticker, a blue bow tied with satin ribbon and some Stickles - Crystal.  The remainder of the colouring is with copic markers.

7 comments:

  1. Very Sweet card, thanks for playing along during our Christmas Chaos week at Catch The bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I was with Santa right now...but lying on the beach, not water skiing! Another great card. Thanks for joining us again at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image. I was looking for some funny Santa images. This year. Such a fun card. Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great project, Suze. Perfect for our Ugly Sweater challenge. Thanks again for joining us in our Holiday Chaos challenges at Catch The Bug! :) Becky G Bugaboo DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this humor thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week
    Grts tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the fun image. Thanks for joining us at brown sugar challenges. Good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering this lovely fun card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete