Friday 15 November 2013

Bit by the Bug Beginnings: Another Bug is Born



You are going to want to go and visit Creative Bug on the Loose today because a new Bug has been born. Naomi is sharing with the world her newest release:

Owl Scenery Simplified



Here is my card that I created using this wonderful digi:



I have used a paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for this card.  I used a Spellbinders scallop rectangle to die-cut the owl scenery and then coloured the image with my copic markers.  I added some twine to the central image to balance out the white space a bit.  The flowers that I have added come from my stash - bought them a long time ago because I liked them and have never used them!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digi Haven - Happy Fall Y'All
http://digihaven.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/happy-fall-yall-challenge-sponsored-by.html


To learn more about this image and also find out how you could win a copy of this image, make sure you head on over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the directions that have been laid out. Entering to win is super simple. You don't want to miss out on this exciting opportunity

So, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity. Head over to Creative Bug on the Loose.

I've caught the bug,

have you?




2 comments:

  1. I think your post went a bit wonky given how huge some of the writing is and how teeny tiny the rest is. Is Blogger mad at you? ;o)

    You know when I finally uploaded it into the post and really looked at it, I wondered if that was one of the papers from the Oct. kit. Everything turned out looking great. I really like the bold colour choices and those funky flowers. Great job Suze and thanks for your continued support on the CBD team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the image, Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Haven challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete