Friday 20 September 2013

Get Out the Chocolate! Quick!

Isn't this sentiment just perfect!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Outlawz Friday Challenge
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/copicchallenge/forum/topics/alcohol-markers-13th-19th-september-2013
Love to Create - CAS
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-83-clean-n-simple.html

I have used a chocolate themed paper from Create with TLC.  The image is coloured with copic markers Y38, Y35, E25 and E15. 

I'm not sure where I got either the image or sentiment from.  I will update this post if I can locate them in my files.  However, if someone else recognises them can you add a comment to this post please.

3 comments:

  1. Nice card! Thank you for joining us for our Clean N Simple Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you got my attention "Chocolate" ")
    Thank you for joining us this week over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love this sentiment, definitely my kind of thinking!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!

    ReplyDelete