Thursday 18 July 2013

Feel Better Soon Mariyah

When I saw this freebie on My PaperCrafting World, I just knew I had to make a card for Mariyah.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Baby (she is 4 - does that count as baby still?)
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-41.html
I Feel The Love Project - Project 23
http://ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/i-feel-love-project-july-2013.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (heart-caring)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/pinspirational-challenge-66.html

I'm not sure that my card fits for the Glitter n Sparkle one as Mariyah is four but I thought it would give this project a bit more exposure if more people saw my card!  Besides, compared to me, four is a baby!

I'm also a bit of a stretch on the PINspirational challenge - inspired by the heart as meaning caring.

I have used a paper from a NZ themed paper pad by Rosies Studio.  This one features lots of jandals (called flip-flops in the US).  I have used the freebie image I mentioned above and coloured it using my copic markers.  I have added some purple glitter tape from American Crafts and highlighted the flower centres and Barney's eyes using Glossy Accents.  As I need to post this card from NZ to USA, I have kept the embellishing to a minimum and fairly flat so that it arrives in good time and in good condition!




5 comments:

  1. Suze, this card for Mariyah is adorable!! She loves her Barney and she will love this card. Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot to us.

    Cindy and Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is so cute ,and you can tell a lot of love has gone into it. Love to Mariyah ,Hugs Susan xxx and thanks for joining us at {PIN}Spirational ,Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed card, thank you for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute--cute card. I am sure she will love it!

    Thanks so much for joining us in at the {Pin}Spirational Challenge this week—Good Luck and we hope to see you in future challenges too! Barb—DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh Gotta love Barney!!! My oldest son LOVED Barney!!! Cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete