Sunday 30 June 2013

Relax... it's your day

I have used the image as the whole front of this card with just an added sentiment:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Digi Darla - At The Beach
http://digidarlas.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/ddc-68-at-beach.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/pinspirational-challenge-63-and-dt-call.html

I enlarged the image to card front size and then coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from When the Scrap Hits the Fun.  I added some colour to the sentiment using Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd love to be there! Looks so relaxing! Great job on your card, thanks for playing along at the Digi Darla Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card makes me long for vacation seaside. :) So peaceful! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've made the image the focal point of the card. While over checking out the DD entries I noticed your name and just had to come take a peek. Wonderful job as always.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love the beach scene you've created on this card and how clever to put the sentiment in the "sky". Very nice!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge this week! I hope you'll do so again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image it looks so relaxing. good job coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at {Pin}spirational Challenge.

    ReplyDelete