Tuesday 4 June 2013

Joy Fold Card

After almost giving up on this card as too difficult, I finally completed it!

And here is the inside:


I had issues with the measurements - probably because all my rulers are in centimetres and the instructions were in inches!!  I also stuck the inside piece of paper on the wrong side but fixed that by putting another piece on the correct side so that it looks like that is how it is meant to be!!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Penny's Paper - Joy Fold Card
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/pennys-challenge-129.html
Lady Anne's Progressive Challenge - Sleigh
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/6/post/2013/05/christmas-progressive-challenge-5.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/chnc-challenge-extra-for-june.html

The papers used are all from the same paper pad.  The image is one of two supplied by Eureka Stamps for the progressive christmas challenge at Lady Anne's.  The sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely joyfold card, good on you for persevering!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Make a Joyfold Card" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous card Suze, you must be glad you continued on with it , the sleigh is so beautifully colored and I love the card fold! The sentiment you got over at Lisa's suits this card perfectly!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card! Congratulations on your win at Beccy's Place- That is also lovely. And thanks for your comment and info on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing a lot of these Joy folds and had thought that they didn't look too hard and was hoping to attempt one soon. Maybe I should reconsider now. Even though you struggled, it turned out beautiful. Great wat to showcase this month's LA progressive image.

    Okay, now I'm really laughing out loud. As you know I'm busy catching up on your older posts so I've been reading your notes but just skimming over the products used. Well I just glanced up and first saw your win at Beccy's so congrats on that and you'll have to let me know if that was for June but secondly I just glanced up at Naomi's and saw my name which made me curious and when I read the sentence I thought, huh? Once again, I don't even recognize my own work. I really need to start paying more attention. So I've added it to the gallery just now and linked it up and once again thanks so much for using my creations. You definitely one of my biggest supporters and I appreciate that beyond words.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous joyfold card - must try one of these - thanks for sharing at hazels extra challenge this month and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic joy fold cad - thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge star for June x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, love it. Looks like it was well worth the problems you had with it. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Sharon
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete