Sunday 30 June 2013

Colour Inspiration

A colour inspired card:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
CDAC - Inspiration Photo
http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/inspiration-challenge-group

For this card, I used some fabulous paper from Trimgym together with an equally fab image from Doodle Dragon Studio.  I used matching copics to colour the image - of course I forgot to write down which ones I used - I know G99 and G94 are in there and probably B000 but beyond that I'm guessing (possibly some in the W range too).  I really should keep them aside and write them down straight away but that would be being organised - something that I'm not!

1 comment:

  1. Suze this is fantastic! Love, love, love, that image! Really great masculine feel to this card and the colors are perfect for the Inspiration Challenge. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete