Sunday 17 March 2013

Happy Easter

I have had this paper for ages in my stash and not really had the opportunity to use it. I knew it work with this image though.

The card is for the challenges at:
Platypus Creek - Easter is on it's way
http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-27-easter-is-on-way.html
Sentimental Sundays - Three B embellishments
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-145-3-embellishments-that.html

I have had this paper for so long that I have no idea of the brand name!  The image and sentiment from Platypus Creek and have been coloured using copic markers. I have added three small bling across the centre of the egg.  The other B embellishments are my purple buttons and yellow organza bow.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card design. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty Easter card!! Thanks for participating in our PLATYPUS CREEK DIGITALS challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the backing paper and the big yellow bow. Great job.

    ReplyDelete