Thursday 14 March 2013

A bit of recycling

My christmas crackers were tied with some beautiful pieces of blue and lime green ribbon.  Although only small pieces, I knew that they would be fantastic to use on a card:

This card is for the challenges at:
Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to Be Sassy Thursday
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-167.html
QKR Stampede - Green
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-29-show-us-greenst-pattys-day.html

I have used a paper from MME for the background.  The ribbon as I said above is from 2012 Christmas crackers.  The image is one from Sassy Studio Designs called Holiday Belle Honey.  I have coloured her using my copic markers.  I have added some kindy glitz around the Spellbinders Labels die cut to give it a bit more dimension. 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the lime and yellow combo. Ribbon is my favorite item to recycle! Thanks for playing along with us at SSD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love that background paper. Thanks for joining us for Sassy Studio Designs DTBST this week and good luck!

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Lovely color combination ... perfect for Spring/St Patty's Day! Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, QKR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect recycling idea. Love the paper for this design.

    ReplyDelete