Tuesday 19 February 2013

Key to my Heart

Another romantic card - that time of year isn't it!


This one is for the challenges at:
Shelly's Images - Bonus Challenge
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/bonus-valentine-challenge.html
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/challenge-26-anything-goes.html

I really had fun with this image and sentiment.  I teamed it with this backing paper from DCWV paper pack called Immortal Love. I have cut and coloured the two hearts and then added some glossy accents for some texture and shine.  I love the way these hearts have turned out.  I banner cut the key and used a lattice rectangle die from Spellbinders for the sentiment.   I love the effect of this card in the sunlight.

5 comments:

  1. wow what a lovely card you make Suze, Thank you so much for joining our bonus challange at Shelly,s Image blog
    Gerda DT Shelly,s Images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
    Ruza ~ QKR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, well done, Suze.
    Thank you for joining us here at Shelly's Images.
    Greetings Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out just beautiful Suze. I love the sparkle and dimension you added to the hearts. Thank you so much for joining our BONUS Challenge in February. We hope you will check in at the Shelly's Images Blog and join us for our March BONUS Challenge too.

    -Shelly
    Shelly's Images.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out gorgeous Suze. You've used that bg paper I love so much. Great job on the hearts, they really stand out.

    ReplyDelete