Sunday 3 February 2013

Blue and Brown

A blue and brown colour scheme for this card:


The card is for the following challenges:
De Creatieve Zebra - Blue and Brown
http://decreatievezebra.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-4-bruin-blauw.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/sweet-sketch-wednesday-sketch-191-with.html
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2013/01/challenge-49-anything-goes.html
Platypus Creek Digitals - Valentine
http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-24-valentines.html

The card uses some papers from my stash.  The image is from Birdie Brown.  I have added a button and some rhinestones as embellishments.

8 comments:

  1. What a fun image and great color combo. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. This is a great card for a guy. Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us.
    Nasncy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and fabulous card!! Love that Birdie Brown image!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I love what you did to your card Suze, Love love love the shiny background paper and that digital is so adorable. I see you have skittles, I just love them. Great job!!!! Also happy I can follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suze, this is a great image from Birdie Brown, and a great card for back to school children. It's like Mr Pencil from Warehouse Stationary. I love the Blue and Brown together but it never works for me and I love when people used pink and brown together but again I don't like how my cards turn out. Love the added button and bling. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and such a fun image!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you Suze!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete

  8. I really like this little chap, great card xx well done xx Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete