Thursday 3 January 2013

Frostina - Anything Goes

An Anything Goes challenge at Sassy Studio Designs over at Paper Craft Planet:
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/fabulous-freebie-friday-12-21-12-and-challenge
I'm also entering this card in the month long christmas card challenge at CHNC:
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

I already had the Frostina image and had used it before so I found this quite challenging to do something different - hopefully I succeeded!
I deliberately didn't look at what I had previously done just in case I was influenced by it!


I decided to go with a bit of a softer approach with this image and only outline colour it.  The background and matting are both Christmas Glitter Cardstock from DCWV. I also die-cut some snwoflakes from the glitter cardstock as embellishments.  They are one of my recent Spellbinders purchases and so far I had only used the smallest one in the set (which I have also used here) but this time used the second smallest as well.  There are another two larger ones in the set that I haven't yet used!  I added some pearls to the centres of the snowflakes and then a trail of them between the snowflakes to help the flow of the card.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh la la - lovely card - thanks for entering it into my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning! Thanks for joining us at CHNC. Hugs Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete