Monday 26 November 2012

Hello

This week I found a new challenge.  This is their first challenge and appropriately the theme is Say Hello:
http://littletangles.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-1-say-hello.html

I seem to have more people I know overseas and sometimes you just want to send a card that says Hello.  I thought it would be nice to send a card with a bit of a New Zealand theme to it:

The background paper is from a pack of New Zealand themed papers by Rosies Studio.   The matting paper is from Trimgym.  The image and sentiment are both from Neat and Tangled.

I have also added some glitter tape from American Crafts and some pearls and rhinestones.

2 comments:

  1. I love your theme Suze, it is a great card! Thanks for playing along with the first Little Tangles challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute & delightful card. Perfect for our first challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete