Sunday 11 November 2012

Giving Thanks

The challenge at Incy Wincy is all about Giving Thanks
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/giving-thanks-with-saturated-canary.html

I have made a general Thank You card - that is, not one specifically for teachers which is what I seem to be focussing on at present


The card uses a background paper from Webster's Pages from a collection combo pack - Western Romance & All about me.  The image that I have used is from Saturated Canary and is called Rose Red.  I'm not sure if it was the name of the image or that my daughter has auburn coloured hair but I tended to go with the red-auburn colour scheme for the hair!

I have glitzed the card up a bit with some glitter tape and also used some glitter cardstock from DCWV for the matting.  I added some ribbon roses in a couple of sizes and colours to the card and then kindy glitzed them for a bit of extra sparkle.  The Thank You sentiment is an acrylic stamp which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.





1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the papers you've used and the design with the flowers and sentiment too. Thanks for playing at Incy Wincy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete