Tuesday 18 September 2012

Peace Love and Happiness

The challenge at Tuesday Alchemy for this week is Peace Love and Happiness.  Details can be found here:
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2012/09/challenge-31-peace-love-happiness.html

I thought this image suited the peace, love and happiness theme.  I then found some paper in my stash that had a tie-dye look to it and put the two together:

I have designed another CAS card.  I felt that embellishments started detracting from the theme of this challenge - at least the embellishments that I had did!

I have used an image from Sassy Studio Designs called Soda Pop.  The paper as I said before is from my stash - think I've had it for a number of years!!  The sentiment is from Oak Pond Creations.

Update:  This card was second randomly drawn card in the prize draw.  For that, I get to pick 3 images from LEJ Designs - woohoo!









1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Alchemy and congrats on being one of our winners!!!

    *hugs* Shell x

    ReplyDelete