Sunday 23 September 2012

Monochromatic Green

It is a while since I have made a monochromatic card - this one is green:



This card is being entered into the following challenges:
Incy Wincy - monochromatic green

Beccy's Place - anything goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/september-challenge_1.html

Years ago I bought a few scrap packs themed by colour.  This was one of them that was still unopened!  The dark green I had to trim to fit the card but the squares I used as is.  I then die-cut an oval matt out of one of the remaining pieces.  The image that I have used is called Quill and Lamp and is from Beccy's Place.  I was going to add in some other colours but once I got started with my green copic markers I kind of ran out of things to colour!  The glass on the lamp has been coloured with YG00 but otherwise they are all from the G range.  I also coloured some rhinestones green and added those for a bit of bling

2 comments:

  1. Clean and simple card, just perfect. Thank you for playing us at Incy Wincy Challenge this week.
    Kaia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate to the unopened package Suze, I have had my fair share of those over the years. I like how you have coloured the image with different shades of green, I really like monochromatic colour schemes.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete