Sunday 19 August 2012

Friends

The challenge at Whoops Daisy is an anything goes:
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/anything-goes.html

which means theres stacks of entries this week!  I decided to use a friends image and sentiment for my card:

I apologise for the poor quality photo.  I can't find my battery charger for my good camera.  This camera doesn't take anywhere near as good photos.  Let's hope I can find it soon.

The image comes from Whoopsi Daisy and is called Friends.  The sentiment comes from TLC Creations.  I have used some paper from my stash together with some from Crafty Bitz.  I have added some ribbon across the Crafty Bitz paper and also tied a bow with the same organza ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. This is supercute. Love the design with the bow and colours too. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck. Such a lovely image you've used too. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, love the colours and WD image you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    New Daisy & Friends At Christmas CD launching at 10.00am (UK time) Sunday 19th August on Create & Craft.

    ReplyDelete