Sunday 8 July 2012

Red White and Blue

Here is another challenge using red, white and blue:

http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/challenge-90-red-white-and-blue.html

I decided to continue my self-set challenge of using the frames in each challenge!  This time I chose to use Larissa's frame:



The dog in the photograph appears more brown but he/she has been coloured with a red copic! 

I have used:

Tiddly Inks - Larissa's Frame
Tiddly Inks - Kiki
Glossy Accents - nose and eyes
Copic Markers - R59 (Kiki), RV10 (nose) R46 and B28 (frame)
Free Vintage Digital - striped paper
American Crafts - ribbon





4 comments:

  1. awww suze this is so sweet hun and I love how you used the frame too.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Suze! I love how you have used the spotty frame as well!

    Thanks so much for playing along in our red, white and blue challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, I love how you colored up Kiki and Larissa's frame! Total perfection for this weeks challenge!! Happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!!
    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh so so cute!!
    And great use of the frame!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!!

    ReplyDelete