Thursday 3 May 2012

Winter Wonderland - Girl as main feature - Card 3

Okay...... I really got carried away with the challenge which can be found at:

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/here-come-girls.html

However, at least I have made some good progress on my Christmas cards this week.  This one is a bit of a twist on the theme but I was feeling like I needed a bit of humour at the time.


Now you are saying - where is the girl?  Keep reading:


The photo doesn't show the wording clearly but it is all about how the reindeer had to have been girls!


And here is where the tag fits in:


Materials used:

The Sherlocks Home - Reindeer
The Sherlocks Home - Reindeer sentiment
Green cardstock
Red cardstock
Scrapbook papers
Red rhinestones
Green raffia

I am not sure whether the reindeer stamps are still available.  They are so cute. 

2 comments:

  1. definitely a twist on the theme and you I think are a little obsessed with the WW challenge lol xx although this one is not a girl in the right sense, but still stunning and thank you for joining us with it
    Hugs Kate xx
    WW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great twist on the theme, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete