Thursday 10 May 2012

Meljens Challenge - Anything goes

This is the link for this challenge:

http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/challenge-108-anything-goes.html

This card I started off with being my idea for the Ovals challenge and possibly as a second entry into that challenge.  However, the idea never really got off the ground so when it was anything goes this time, I was able to develop it into a suitable entry for this challenge. I hate ideas sitting in my head and not being acted upon so it was great that it was anything goes!



To make this card, I used:

Meljens - Honey Bee Buckets
Digi Doodles - Happy Birthday (from Fun with Birthdays sentiment set)
Flowers (one coloured with copic markers)
Rhinestone
Green cardstock
Scrapbook paper from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment